Sunday, February 21, 2010

2-21 UPDATE - LONG OVERDUE...


I have not checked in here in awhile but I have been busy working on the Ol Bronco. Suspension is moving along nicely - Special THANKS!!! to my friend Mike Sullivan and his wife Kathy for giving an entire weekend to me with full use of his shop and tools. The install would have been a nightmare without his gracious assistance - I owe this guy big! The new Deaver springs really soak up the bumps and the Corbeau suspension seats are great as well. She has been running a little rough since day one - funny how running on 7 cylinders will do that. This was cured with new plugs and wires today, man that really woke her up. Body work is on going - weather permitting because it will no longer fit in the garage. If I stop now, I could throw on a "I LOVE ANIMALS - THERE DELICIOUS," bumper sticker and fly the rebel flag off a 12ft CB antenna and move to Texas, but I think we will continue forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment